Saturday, April 3, 2010

Eye Removal Torture... Islamic Regime's invention..+18


The victim, cry: Please, please, oh, my God, Oh my God...that is going to hurt... doctor please, help me...God please help... for the God sake please help...
Victim: Please help, God, doctor, please help...
Photographer: Doctor, your hand is on the way...
Victim: I am telling you, doctor, I cannot see anymore... leave my eye alone...
Photographer: Doctor, I asked that you remove you hand is on the way...
Dr.: Seyed Taghi...
Pasdar: Finish it off, finish it off Doctor...
Dr.: Open the eye, keep it open...
Victim, in pain: Oh God, Oh, God...
Photographer: Doctor, your hand is in the way...
Victim in pain: Doctor, please don't push, oh my God, my head is exploding...
"Eye removal torture developed by Islamic Regime of Ayatollahs . Victim Seyed Taghi Tabatabai, his hands are tied to the bed header... "